Hiring an Accountant for Abu Dhabi.
- Responsible to prepare a daily cash collection summary based on the daily collection received.
- Receive and verify the documents / deposit slip and submit the same to finance to prepare the receipt day to day.
- Collect and verify invoices and their associated payment requests to ensure compliance to company policies and procedures for such elements as: proper authorization, applicable matching purchase order or contract.
- Responsible to handle petty cash ensure that reimbursements are properly approved, remain courteous and efficient in the processing of duly approved petty cash vouchers, balance and reconcile cash disbursements made.
- Prepare the cheque requisition for the replenishment of the petty cash.
- Prepare and maintain various monthly and weekly financial reports and provide adhoc reports as and when required by the management.
- Coordinate and communicate with the team, providing information to finance department on a daily basis.
- Assist auditors to perform an audit. Make sure that appropriate accounting practices and internal controls are met with all accounting standards.
- Bachelors degree holder in Accounting.
- Previous experience as an Accountant.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Good communication Skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages.