Hiring a Customer service supervisor for Abu Dhabi.
- Manages a team of assigned Customer Care Agents and ensures they comply with company guidelines, in particular, related to the quality of service.
- Organizes daily schedules for the assigned Customer Care Agents.
- Supports Customer Care Agents with any technical or customer-related challenges.
- Collects data and prepares reports on customer complaints and inquiries.
- Prepares monthly reports summarizing the assigned customer service teams’ performance.
- Identifies opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures and makes recommendations to Customer Care Management.
- Prepares knowledge-based documents such as summaries and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years experience as Customer service supervisor.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities with attention to detail.