Hiring a Data Entry Operator for Abu Dhabi.
- Insert all data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Compile, verify accuracy, and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations, and perform backup operations.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- High school diploma: additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
- One to three years experience as a Data Entry Operator.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Experiences using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner.
- Multi Task Ability.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs.