AL GHAZI BUSINESS SERVICES
Hiring a Document controller for Abu Dhabi.
- Manage electronic document management system as well as hard copy records on as per company system.
- Ensure all documentation is controlled in accordance with the company's procedures for document control.
- Maintain and examine files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
- Process, control and administer incoming and outgoing documents (correspondences, submittals, transmittals, specifications, drawings, etc.).
- Maintain and update logs to ensure accurate status of submissions.
- Upload and distribute documents to relevant parties in accordance with the document distribution matrix workflow.
- Drive improvement to document control processes and procedures.
- Follow up and expedite priority items with relevant managers, engineers, consultants and contractors.
- Prepare necessary data reports for various parties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar level role.
- Proven ability to work with people at all levels within an organisation.
- Extremely organized and efficient.