Hiring a Driver for Abu Dhabi.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of Company documents ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that the company’s brand values, principles, and styles are adopted and utilized for all communication.
- Ensuing the safe and practical transportation of individuals to events.
- Assist with the scanning of documents and other ad-hoc general office administration as and when required.
- Work flexibly within the team to support changing business needs.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Performing the duties of local courier service.
- Airport pick up and drop off for guests.
- Valid, clean UAE driver license holder.
- Two to four years experience as a Driver.
- Solid communication skills with good English capability able to communicate with colleagues and external parties.
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and self-organizing.
- Trustworthy, able to respect confidentiality.
- Knowledgeable of UAE Road and Traffic Laws.