AL GHAZI BUSINESS SERVICES
Hiring a Junior Accountant for Abu Dhabi.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Utilize database management systems to maintain up-to-date record keeping of financial documents.
- Update vendor information on the system.
- Record and reconcile petty cash as part of month end financial closing.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Track and monitor accounts receivable & payable.
- Assist Senior accountant in the preparation of monthly and yearly accounting statements.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Two to three years of work experience in the accounting field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding English skills in written and verbal.