Hiring a Junior Accountant for Abu Dhabi.
- Record assigned journal entries in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assist in ensuring adherence to internal control and compliance procedures.
- Record and reconcile all assigned company transactions.
- Participate in the publishing of month-end information and monthly closing of financial records.
- Assist in the preparation of the company balance sheet, income statements, and other financial documentation for submission to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Petty cash administration.
- Safekeeping and filing of accounting documents in the department.
- Support during Audits.
- Work to identify and fix financial discrepancies, assess the company’s monthly cash flow, analyze payroll reports, and examine budget vs. forecast variances to prepare monthly financial reports that assist senior management in making informed business decisions.
- Ad-hoc tasks given by Senior accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Previous experience in the Accounting field.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
- Superb understanding of accounting and financial best practices and principles.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical acumen for managing large quantities of data with accuracy.