Hiring a Marketing Manager for Abu Dhabi.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Degree holder in marketing, business, or related field.
- Four years experience as Marketing Manager.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Presentation and negotiation talent.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.