Hiring a Sales Executive for Sharjah.
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Maintaining contact with new and existing customers.
- Monitoring and report potential collaborators and competitor activities including identifying business threats and opportunities.
- Meeting annual sales goals and targets.
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing sales.
- Ensures that all receivables and collections are within the agreed payment / credit terms in order to sustain the company cash flow levels...
- Producing monthly sales reports.
- Delivering presentations of the company products at conferences, customer sites and exhibitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Three to five years experience as Sales Executive.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.