Hiring a Warehouse supervisor for Sharjah.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, and security.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Plan work rotations, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Orient, coach and motivate warehouse staff.
- Prepare cost saving analysis.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements.
- Prepare and submit daily reports to management.
- Bachelor degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration or equivalent.
- Four years work experience as a Warehouse supervisor.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.