AL GHAZI BUSINESS SERVICES
Hiring a Warehouse supervisor for Abu Dhabi.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Plan work rotations, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements.
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
- Bachelor degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration or equivalent.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse supervisor.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.